Sunday, March 21, 2010

So Sorry, but I have neglected this blog for awhile!

I'm in the process of building a house. During this time my nephew took a jop here in Cincinnati. I gave him my man-cave. So this has really cut down my winter early spring fishing. The next time I go fishing will be back in northeast Ohio over Easter weekend. I have tyed up some first time articulated flies, and I will get them up on the blog soon. Spring has begun in southwest Ohio, and soon the Whipers/Stripers/Whitebass will be running in the Ohio River tributaries. I have tied up some river patterns and I will put them up here also soon. So stand by ole' friends and we will get back on track! I purchased my new spey rod the CPX 13'9" 9wt! From all the things I have read it will be stought enough to throw wet poodles! I'm going to be strapping a Galvan T12 Torque on it. As you can tell I got the webpage to run faster!

Take care folks, and be well.

Tom

PS I hope all the gravel rakers on the planet get what they deserve!!